16 Dec 2020 Dec 15 Women’s Health Q&A
Posted at 08:47h in Women's Health Q&A Calls
In this session, we addressed the following questions and topics (and maybe a couple more):
- How to approach friends & family that may not want to hear our viewpoints on health
- Is estrogen related to Pitta?
- Is lifestyle & diet sufficient to address vaginal dryness and thinning
- When women stop having a menstrual cycle, are there other ways for them to continue cleansing?
- The hot flushes or feelings that happen more at night and that happen when beginning a pranayama practice
- discomfort during the menstrual cycle: pathological or physiological?
These calls were recorded live with Dr. Claudia Welch exclusively for alumni of our Women’s Health & Hormones Part I and Part II online courses.
We intend to offer these Women’s Health Q&A sessions for alumni a couple times yearly, and post those sessions here. Once you are a registered student of one of these courses, you will receive emails letting you know when live calls are scheduled, how to join them, and be invited to submit questions on course content. We hope you find these sessions useful or interesting. Or both. Thank you for being here.