- This event has passed.
Good Company Meetings
May 4, 2020 @ 3:15 pm - 4:15 pmfree
What & When: Good Company Meetings are free meetings that either Dr. Welch or our trained facilitators facilitate –barring unforeseen circumstances–on the first Monday of every month, at 3:15 pm ET. All are welcome.
The purpose of these meetings is to support health. We do this by providing, to the best of our abilities, a neutral, tolerant, consistent, confidential and supportive community to support the practice of basic tenets of health, which we understand to include:
- healthy quantity and quality of nourishment from food & senses (that is, from smelling, tasting, seeing, feeling/touching, hearing as well as from food and drink)
- exercise—not too much or too little
- stress management
- living in integrity (that is, aligning our actions with the voice of our innermost essence, to the best of our abilities)
- minimizing harmful chemicals in our homes and offices: for example, in our personal health care and cleaning products
We welcome and support each other and ourselves by sharing our own experiences and insights, without engaging in crosstalk. Anyone is welcome to share, provided there is time, yet sharing is not mandatory. While not always this way, please be prepared for a very slow-paced meeting, with lots of silence.
The tenets we focus on are ones that, in our experience, the widest numbers of health care practitioners from Western and Eastern medicine agree are fundamental to gaining and maintaining good health. We understand there are cases where there may be disagreement about one or more of the tenets. In those cases, we find it useful to communicate with your personal health care provider to determine what is best for you. If our discussion differs from advice from your health care provider, these meetings may not be a good resource for you.
For more information about these meetings, please see Good Company Meetings .
the first Monday of every month, at 3:15 pm Eastern Time (East Coast of the US).
How to join Good Company Meetings:
Dial-in number (US): (605) 475-4004
Access code: 880664#
You can find International dial-in numbers for many countries on this link, so you can use them as local numbers.
Note from conference provider, FreeConferenceCall.com: “Millions of people around the world are hitting phone carrier systems and the internet at levels never before seen. This has resulted in some people experiencing busy signals whether calling in to a conference line or just trying to call friends and family. If you would like to help alleviate some of the strain here are some things you can do:
- Download The Mobile App. Tap here to Download for iPhone, here to Download for Android. This will give you the ability to call in over WiFi. Our app also has smart call routing so when you dial-in using your phone we’ll route you to carrier networks that have the most bandwidth.
- Download The Desktop App. This lets you call in using your computer and also lets you stay better connected with screensharing and video conferencing. Tap the following link and scroll down to Download the Desktop App.
- Schedule meetings to start 15 or 45 minutes past the hour rather than on the hour. Carrier networks are less congested at these times. If you could please post this final tip out to your social networks it would be a huge help. Please use the hashtag #15or45. This will help not just us and our fellow conferencing companies but everyone in the United States who is trying to use phone networks.
For 24/7 Customer Care or technical support from the host company for the meetings: if you are having trouble connecting, call: (562) 437-1411. Our office is unable to assist with technical troubles.
To support confidentiality, these meetings are not recorded.