13 Jul Jan 2019 chat on Women’s Health, Hormones & Fertility with Colette Kent
This is from Jan 31, 2019, just before most of us knew about Covid. I must’ve got swallowed into the new world order and forgot to post it then. So…here it is now….
In this episode #65, “Women’s Health, Hormones & Fertility”, Colette chats with Dr. Claudia Welch about balancing hormones, fertility, conception and women’s health.
Colette and Dr. Welch discuss the following:
- The epidemic of stress in our modern world.
- Being ‘possessed’ by our false belief systems.
- How stress affects our tissues, our hormones & our fertility.
- How does the mind affect the body & the body affect the mind.
- The quality of our menstrual cycle & our health.
- How the quality of our Rasa determines our fertility.
- The importance of daily self-care practices for our health & fertility.