16 Nov Q&A Session from 16 November, 2019
Posted at 14:11h in Women's Health Q&A Calls
Dr. Welch addressed the following questions & topics in this inaugural Women’s Health Q&A:
- If cholesterol is a pre-cursor to all hormones, or I believe you said the steroid hormones which must include the sex and stress hormones ( i gather) AND there is an epidemic of high cholesterol and statin drug prescriptions how do-
- People not have low cholesterol due to overproduction of stress hormones alone.
- How are these statin drugs affecting the whole chain of events regarding balancing..? Is it throwing them into a greater physiologic stress response than their life situation might otherwise dictate?.
- Would we find that someone under an inordinate amount of stress might have low cholesterol levels. This person might have facial hair growth, heavy periods, an occasional ovarian cyst, low libido….i imagine that they are not eating enough fat.
- how, at extremes, yin turns to yang and vice versa. How that applies to testosterone and to the body sometimes may create masses in quite thin people.
- how women make poor test (study) subjects
- Panchakarma before pregnancy: when and why it might be best to do it
These calls were recorded live with Dr. Claudia Welch exclusively for alumni of our Women’s Health & Hormones Part I and Part II online courses.
We intend to offer these Women’s Health Q&A sessions for alumni a couple times yearly, and post those sessions here. Once you are a registered student of one of these courses, you will receive emails letting you know when live calls are scheduled, how to join them, and be invited to submit questions on course content. We hope you find these sessions useful or interesting. Or both. Thank you for being here.