16 Nov What are Facts Anymore? And Other Post 2016 Election Issues:
Brodie Welch, LAc, and Claudia talk about uncertainty, not knowing where we’re headed or what’s in store, the power of waiting, finding comfort as reality shifts around us.
In this episode, they explore:
- The layers of our being: the kośas
- How do you figure out what is yours to do in times of great change?
- Sūtaka: a transitional time
- How can you soften the impact of uncertain times?
- How does Fall relate to letting go and times of uncertainty?
- “Unbecoming” our patterns
- Adjusting hopes, dreams, identities, and plans when we’re in a state of flux
- Finding truth in the midst of information/media overload
- The importance of internal stabilization during unstable times
- Discerning between stable and unstable times