08 Feb Q&A SESSION WITH DRS. SVOBODA & WELCH 07 FEB 2024
Dr. Robert Svoboda & Dr. Claudia Welch address the following questions, in the above video:
- The relationship between the mahāguṇas (sattva, rajas and tamas) and the doṣas
- What is the cause of rakta in mūtravāhasrotas?
- Depending on your prakṛti, which is the doṣa most likely to go out of balance?
- For those hinderances that keep us from knowing the ultimate reality or our true self, do we just continue to surrender these to God?
- What is the relationship between Saturn and memories?
- What is the nature of Saturn transiting Aquarius?
- How does one build more consistency in dinacaryā?
- How is it best to experience an eclipse?
The physician who minutely examines and determines the condition of:
dūṣya—vitiated dhātus and malas
deśa– place where patient resides
bala-strength of patient vs. strength of disease
anala– digestive power
vayas – age
satva -mind/mental condition
sātmya – things (including food, climate, etc.) to which patient is habituated
āhāra -food & cravings
avasthā – stages of disease
and then decides the aggravated doṣa and its appropriate treatment, does not falter (go wrong) in treatment. Aṣṭāṅga Hṛdayam: Sūtrasthāna: XII:67-68