01 Oct Q&A session from Sunday, 1 Oct, 2017
Posted at 06:59h in Q&A Calls
In this Q&A session from Sunday, 1 Oct, 2017, Drs. Svoboda & Welch explore the following questions & subjects:
- Is one particular doṣa worse or better than the others?
- How to develop a relationship with fire
- How to refine our perception of subtle aspects of life and medicine
- What is the importance of following dinacaryā and how can that improve my studies?
- How many hours a day do you suggest dedicating to studies?
- The complexity of prescribing mantras
- What practices can be done during the full, new and other phases of the moon.
(This is a Q&A session based on questions from the students and alumni of our following courses Foundations of Ayurveda Parts I and II and The Planets. If you are a student or alumni of those courses, check your emails from us, as we will regularly let you know how to submit questions.)